Postback URL Setup
I am new to CPA and tracking in general, I want to track my Fiverr Affiliate campaign with Bemob. What I don't Understand it how to correctly setup the postback URL.
This is what I was given by Bemob: https://lxxxd.bemobtrk.com/postback?cid=REPLACE&payout=OPTIONAL&txid=OPTIONAL&status=OPTIONAL
I don't know how to correctly input the CID, Payout etc from fiverr end.
I have contacted fiverr support and be is what I was given:
Two parameters can be added to the pixel code, in order for the pixel to return the corresponding data (generated by you on the tracking link, see the “Adding Dynamic Parameters” section):
● [TrackingCode] - Returns the Tracking Code value set in the tracking link (as utm_campaign). For networks – implement your sub-IDs parameter in the
● [afp] - Returns the affiliate parameter, as assigned in the affiliate link, and passed on the tracking link. If you would like to add one or both of these parameters, add them to your pixel code following this format:
postbackurl/?.NAME_OF_PARAM_IN_YOUR_SYSTEM=[TrackingCode]&NAME_OF_PA RAM_2_IN_YOUR_S YSTEM=[afp]
For example, if your systems refers to source data as “sub_id” and refers to click id as “transaction_id” the pixel code you configure will look like this: http://www.yourpostbackurl.com/?sub_id=[TrackingCode]&transaction_id=[afp].
In addition to your own generated dynamic parameters, you can receive system data as well.
Available data includes:
• [ProductId] - The first-time buyer’s category ID in the pixel code
• [ProductName] - The first-time buyer’s category name written with spaces
• [ProductNameNoSpaces] - The first-time buyer’s category name without spaces
• [CommissionAmount] - The commission you have earned
• [UserId] - Returns the user ID of the newly registered
• [DepositId] - The transaction ID for each first-time deposit
The system data should be configured in the same way. The parameters should be configured on the postback code using the exact syntax
For example: http://www.yourpostbackurl.com/?payout=[CommissionAmount]
Can anyone please help me decode the correct postback URL from this.